- mowdoAsked on July 30, 2014 at 06:03 AM
i cant get the image picker to show images on my form (clone of bookings3)
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 30, 2014 at 06:53 AM
- mowdoAnswered on July 30, 2014 at 10:51 AMSorry I removed it ive put it back in now it works on some images but not all I want to list 20 all from same url dir
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on July 30, 2014 at 11:52 AM
I see that there is a space in between bookmenu from the Image URLs used in Image Picker Widget. As I see the FTP folder, there is no space in between bookmenu which is causing the issue.
Changing the Image URLs from
should resolve the issue. Please get back to us if the issue still persists. We are happy to assist you further.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on July 30, 2014 at 03:04 PM
I have moved your new question to its own thread. It will be addressed here: