- bilalshiraziAsked on August 29, 2011 at 10:59 AM
Is there a way to filter a date range for Reports? We'd like to be able to track our form results from month to month or year to year.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 02:55 PM
Sorry but it is not possible with form reports. You can, however, filter the entries form's submissions page using a date range or time frame, then export the data in Excel or CSV format.
1. Go to My Forms
2. Click the form whose submissions you want to export
3. Click the Submissions button
4. In the submissions page, click the settings icon to set the time frame of submissions that you want to export
5. Click the Excel button (or CSV, for .csv files) to download the exported submissions
6. Save the filtered report to a folder in your computer
Please notify us if you have further questions about this topic or if you have a new query or concern. Thank you!