- fcAsked on August 01, 2014 at 08:56 PM
Can your forms calculate an amount based on quantity price breaks?
example... 69 widgets at $1
70 widgets at 99cents etc...
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 01, 2014 at 10:27 PM
Form calculations are made easy with JotForm. This can be done by using Conditions Wizard with the respective fields. Also, I believe it can be done using our widget Sliders with calculated result. Let me check and try creating a test form for you and get back to you shortly.
Please get back to us if you need any other information. We are happy to assist you.
- politicalAnswered on August 01, 2014 at 10:34 PM
example: I'm using excel to complete offline but want it to run independently online... in form... not showing v
Price Break Points Purchase Quantity Unit Price Total Quantity Range Break Point Unit Price 224872 0.109 24511.05 1-1250 1 0.449 2022.16 1251-2500 1251 0.409 26533.21 2501-5000 2501 0.389 5001-7500 5001 0.369 7501-10000 7501 0.349 10001-12500 10001 0.329 12501-15000 12501 0.309 15001-17500 15001 0.289 17501-20000 17501 0.269 20001-25000 20001 0.249 25001-30000 25001 0.229 30001-35000 30001 0.209 35001-40000 35001 0.189 40001-45000 40001 0.169 45001-50000 45001 0.149 50001-55000 50001 0.129 55001-60000 55001 0.109 60001 + 60001 0.109
- politicalAnswered on August 01, 2014 at 10:37 PM
purchase Quantity.. and second row... are not aligned
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 02, 2014 at 03:24 AM
I'm using excel to complete offline but want it to run independently online... in form... not showing v
I am not sure if I have understood your above question correctly. Do you want to create a payment form with the product quantity with special pricing based on the quantity field? It is possible to add special pricing in your payment form. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/265-What-is-Special-Pricing
I did try to check your form to better understand your question and requirement but it seems you have only one form with just one "Form Calculation" widget.
Can you please help us understand the calculation of your excel headings and how it is being calculated? Please explain these headings:
Price Break Points Purchase Quantity Unit Price Total
Quantity Range Break Point Unit Price 224872 0.109 24511.05
We will surely help create such form.
Do get back to us if you meant to ask something else.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 02, 2014 at 05:11 PM
I think I am able to work on the solution using Conditions Wizard. Please see the video below that helps you in creating conditions as per your requirement.
I am not sure what this number 2022.16 represents in your sample data. However, it may be added to the calculation as required. You may clone this sample form into your account to play around with other calculations as you need.
If you are looking for other information, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. We are always happy to assist you.
- cheekyherbsAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 02:09 AMHi there. The question looks really easy but I'm having trouble getting it to relate to my needs. All I want is some of our products (but not all) to have a 10 per cent discount when the customer orders 5 or more (using a Quantity field). But the new layout doesn't seem to have the same options? Your help would be greatly appreciated because I don't want to use the "special pricing" feature because then I would need to add a ridiculous amount of numbers in the dropdown field.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 19, 2016 at 02:36 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/885676