- capitalfundAsked on August 02, 2014 at 05:33 AM
when i preview this form http://www.jotform.com//?formID=42109327102139 in formbuilder it is correct but when i preview it in the 'embed form wizard' it gets wide. i need the form embed code that will make it match the smaller width that u see on my other form here http://www.jotform.com//?formID=42122163844953
the first form is acting like it has iframe code stuck on it somehow
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 02, 2014 at 11:27 AM
- capitalfundAnswered on August 02, 2014 at 03:37 PM
- capitalfundAnswered on August 02, 2014 at 04:31 PM
the screenshot is what each looks like embedded the same way using 'embed' code but the wider one is acting as if i chose the 'iframe' code which i did not.
pls preview on ur site in formbuilder it is correct and then in the pop up window on ur site called the 'embed form wizard' click that preview button and it shows a different preview, the wider one. something is wrong because ur site previews it in two different ways and i need the right code to have the thinner fields in first screenshot
- capitalfundAnswered on August 02, 2014 at 04:37 PM
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 02, 2014 at 08:24 PM
I see that Mobile Responsive Widget has been added to the form that is resizing the fields.
Please remove that widget so that the preview and the embedded form shall be viewed with shortened fields. Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.
- capitalfundAnswered on August 02, 2014 at 09:52 PM
form was not showing on site at all originally, so jotform said to add mobile responsive widget, that still didnt work until i then turned off the option on our host to 'only show optimized content on mobiles.' made it work on mobile but forced it wider. now taking off the mobile respnsive widget the form shows on mobile and at proper width.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 03, 2014 at 03:23 AM
That's great to know! If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us again.
Thank you for using Jotform!