- ignitecoAsked on August 29, 2011 at 03:18 PM
i am trying to embede a picture for the notivaction email. but anything i do is not working please help...Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 03:35 PM
Your form does not have any notification set up yet. Please add a notification mail before inserting an image in it.
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Email Alerts button
3. Click Add New E-mail
4. Choose Notification then click Next
5. Follow and complete the wizard
In the Compose E-mail screen, click on the part of the e-mail where you want to embed your pictures then click the image button
Copy your image file's url in the image URL text box then click Insert. Note that you must have the image uploaded somewhere. You can use this tool to upload your image.
Hope you find this answer satisfactory. Let us know if you need anything else. Thanks!