- johnnordmannAsked on August 29, 2011 at 04:50 PM
I have succesfully created a tab and have pasted the code into the application but when clicking on the tab it does bring up the form but it cuts off the right hand side of the form. See attached screenshot.
here is the code:
<iframe allowtransparency="true" src="//form.jotform.com/form/10605257584" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:1644px; border:none;" scrolling="no">
here is the link to the form:
What can be done to correc this?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 04:59 PM
This happens because the maximum width for the tab content section in a Facebook page is 520px. You have to resize your form to fit inside the TabPress content section.
1. Open your form in edit mode
2. Click Form Style tab
3. Click Form Width button
4. Set form width to 520 (Ignore the width in th screenshot above)
5. Click OK then save your form
Hope you find this useful. Thank you for using JotForm!