- visionarymonkeyAsked on August 04, 2014 at 06:32 PM
Although I have my settings set to accept files up to 1 gig, any files uploaded over 500mb fail. (Screenshot attached)
This seems to be a new issue because we have had files above 500mb successfully submitted in the past.
Can you please offer insight on why this is happening and how it can be fixed.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 04, 2014 at 07:08 PM
I have put the form the right amount which is 1GB=1024000 (1M=1024kb) and try again, please update us if this did not solve the problem.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 04, 2014 at 07:32 PM
Actually, I tested your form deeper, and it even fails while trying to upload a 200MB . I am forwarding this ticket to 2nd level so they can fix this.
- visionarymonkeyAnswered on August 05, 2014 at 11:51 AMThanks Jeanette for getting back to me.
We are still having the same issue. Do you have any further information
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 05, 2014 at 12:41 PM
Unfortunately we have not received any update from our back end team yet. Upon checking the ticket status, I found that it is marked as urgent and already assigned to one of our developer.
Our back end team is already looking into this issue and we will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on August 11, 2014 at 03:47 AM
We do not suggest to use multiple upload field for files more than 100 MB.
If you disable it, you will be able to get files up to 1024 MB (1 GB),