- KLPileAsked on August 29, 2011 at 07:05 PM
Hi - I have used Jotform to create an application form on my site, www.originalcache.com
I am very pleased with it, especially how fast I received the notification.
There are 2 questions I have.
1. I am not sure how to direct the customer back to my website after they submit the form. I have created a Thank you page, but am not sure where to find the code and where to insert it on the page.
2. All questions must be answered and spaces filled on the form. How do I set it up so the form does not submit if an area is blank?
Thank you. I look forward to your reply. - KerryPage URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 29, 2011 at 07:18 PM
Normally, we advise users to open separate threads for different questions. I am going to answer your questions in this thread but in the future, please avoid posting multiple unrelated questions in a single thread.
To answer your first question:
1. Click Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Thank You button
3. Choose Custom URL then click Next
4. Enter your Thank You Page's URL then click Finish
For your second query:
To set a field as required, click on it then click the Required button in the toolbar
Hope this post answers your questions. Let us know if there's anything else. Thanks!