- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 06, 2014 at 10:40 AM
Sorry to hear that -
Kindly update us one form which has the erroneous unread count - which will be used as a sample to check the issue.
Would you happen to know when the count changed, along with the expected unread count for that form?
I have let our developers know, who will advice following your update.
Thank you for your patience.
- antoniooiAnswered on August 06, 2014 at 10:48 AM
You can randomly pick any of my forms for your investigation. Basically, two scenarios spotted by me so far:
1. In the Form List, when form A shows 19 unread, opening the submission list will see more than 19 messages unread. When you scroll the submission list from 1 page to another, you can see that all messages have been marked as unread, which is very weird.
2. After marking 2 messages as unread and return back to the Form List, the total unread count only appear as 1 but not 2.
Please check thoroughly. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 06, 2014 at 11:06 AM
Thank you for the Update - I've set this support thread to private.
I see what you mean -
Submission View Page:
I've updated the ticket to our developers about this - we shall take a look and update you.
Thanks again for your patience.
- antoniooiAnswered on August 06, 2014 at 11:13 AM
Good, this is a right time and also a professional way to set your customer's forum post to private as it discloses the private information of my customers.
Please resolve this ASAP as it is important for me to track the leads generation performance of my customers by monthly. You may have more other way but this is my preferred way as I already get used to it.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 06, 2014 at 12:08 PM
My colleague has indeed opened a request to our developers to have them look into this. We are very sorry this is happening and we hope to have a resolution for you soon.
Thank you very much for your patience.
- antoniooiAnswered on August 11, 2014 at 04:17 AM
How is the status of this? Nobody is fixing it right now?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 11, 2014 at 04:42 AM
The ticket for this is still on opened status. So, it still is with our dev team.
Unfortunately, there is no new update on the status from them yet.
I will make a follow up on your behalf.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.