- orlandogymratAsked on August 30, 2011 at 01:26 PM
Or even better yet, when in the process do you name them?
Very impressed w/the facebook app. I am using the free version of jotform, but I am sure I will be upgrading soon with the site getting more traffic.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 02:21 PM
Thanks for the compliment regarding the Facebook application.
To change the name (title) of a form, load it into the form builder, click the title, type the new name, click away from that area and save the form.
If you need additional assistance with this or would like to know something else about our product, be sure to post the query on the forum.
- orlandogymratAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 02:29 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 08:22 PM
Hi again Orlando
Somehow your response has turned up blank. Please try to re-post it via the following link:
- Jeff CollinsAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 10:35 PM
I found my answer as soon I sent the question.
- allanftdAnswered on August 30, 2011 at 11:06 PM
Alright Jeff, just drop us a line again in case you need help with your forms.
Thanks and enjoy using JotForm!