What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Can users complete the form later?Asked by Le Anne Wiseman on August 07, 2014 at 02:17 PM
We have a few questions on a project we are launching soon:
1. If an entrant begins filling out a form, but needs to complete it later or come back and upload attachments, will they be able to come back and finish answering questions and uploading documents?
2. How many file upload fields can you have?
3. Can our entrants upload JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PDFs and Word Documents?
4. How much data can be uploaded per upload field?
5. How much data can be uploaded per entry?
6. Is there a monthly data upload limit? If so, how much?
7. Alternatively, if someone is submitting different types of data (JPEG, TIFF, GIFF, PDF), could they put it all in one zip file and then upload one zip file per entry?8. Can all of the above be integrated with our DropBox account?
Le Anne Wiseman
Director, Youth Journalism Initiative
American Society of News Editors
209 Reynolds Journalism Institute
Columbia, MO 65211
1) JotForm has an amazing feature that saves the forms for each unique user and for each page the form is filled. That way your users will be able to continue to fill out your forms whenever they are available. Please check this guide in order to accomplish it: How to Save Forms to Continue Later.