What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How entrants can return to fill out form? Data limits for uploaded documents?Asked by Le Anne Wiseman on August 07, 2014 at 04:44 PM
I received emails with answers to my questions below but am unable to open the hyperlinks below:
When I try to open the hyperlinks in Chrome, I receive this message: The server at .. can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.
When I try to open the hyperlinks In Firefox, I receive this message: Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Email messages I received:
Yes, you can integrate your form with Dropbox, in that way, a copy of your submission data will be forwarded to your DropBox Account. Please refer to this guide: Upload to Dropbox with JotForm.
If you have another questions non-related to this one, please open anew thread, we will be glad to assist you.
1) JotForm has an amazing feature that saves the forms for each unique user and for each page the form is filled. That way your users will be able to continue to fill out your forms whenever they are available. Please check this guide in order to accomplish it: How to Save Forms to Continue Later.
My original questions were:
1. If an entrant begins filling out a form, but needs to complete it later or come back and upload attachments, will they be able to come back and finish answering questions and uploading documents?
2. How many file upload fields can you have?
3. Can our entrants upload JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PDFs and Word Documents?
4. How much data can be uploaded per upload field?
5. How much data can be uploaded per entry?
6. Is there a monthly data upload limit? If so, how much?
7. Alternatively, if someone is submitting different types of data (JPEG, TIFF, GIFF, PDF), could they put it all in one zip file and then upload one zip file per entry?
8. Can all of the above be integrated with our DropBox account?
Le Anne Wiseman
Director, Youth Journalism Initiative
American Society of News Editors
209 Reynolds Journalism Institute
Seems like you have DNS issues, because the hyperlinks are being open on my end. I will send the answers via email.
Please, whenever you have a questions, open a single thread per unrelated question. This way you will get a faster reply, and we will be able to better assist you.