- JotForm SupportjonathanAsked on August 10, 2014 at 06:01 PM
1, Click on the Insert/edit image tool in the message editor
2. In the dialog window, click on the open folder icon/button
3. In the Image Upload dialog window, click on Choose File button to upload your image
4. Click Submit button to start uploading screenshot image.
- OnBaseAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 08:53 AM
For some reason I am unable to upload an image into my form.
I have been able to do it before but it will not work now. I am able to add an image to the header but not in the body of the form.
Here is the form. I tried in Google and the black box with the X is now a little box icon.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 11:03 AM
I've created a separate thread for you, so anyone in the support staff will be able to assist you with your specific requirement. Please follow up there:
- IRCDAnswered on June 05, 2016 at 03:12 PM
You guys are awesome! One of the best customer service experiences I've had!!!
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on June 05, 2016 at 03:32 PM
Thank you so much for your kind words and we are glad that you are satisfied with the service we provide.
With regards to your concern about writing a review, I have moved it to a new thread. We believe that we can better assist our users if they will have a thread of their own for every question they have and, also, to avoid confusion with the answers being provided.
Please click this link to go to that thread.
- jbusickAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 02:07 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 24, 2016 at 02:51 PM
@jbusick: You have to click on the "Console" tab to view the errors. And make sure to upload the screenshot on the original thread. Your screenshot highlights the "Elements" tab, not the console.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 12:20 PM
@Laine: I have created a new thread for your problem. You can access it here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1083820.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 17, 2017 at 03:25 PM
I have moved your question to separate thread:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 04:17 PM
@artistic12, your question will be addressed on the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1114347
- liorAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 02:32 AM
i want to cancel this, i dont want securty from spam
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 29, 2017 at 03:22 AM
It seems that you have uploaded your screenshot on wrong thread.
I assume that this is a followup from this thread https://www.jotform.com/answers/1184761.
I will reply to you on that thread shortly.