- taylorenergyAsked on August 11, 2014 at 07:44 PM
Tried to get to your site and it had a block.
Now my forms aren't working?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 01:00 AM
I just checked our domain http://www.jotform.us/ in IE / Chrome and mozilla browser and it seems to work correctly.
Which browser and anti virus-system / firewall you are using? Are you getting this message when you access our domain or you see this message when you visit your web page where you have embedded your form?
Please lets us know and we will take a look.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 01:35 AM
What happens when you click on "Tell us" button?
Can you click on it and
1. Tell them they should not block JotForm.
2. Send us the URL of it so that we can also ask them not to block JotForm.
- taylorenergyAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 12:16 PMI filled out "tell us" button, and told them to unblock the site and recieved an email from the ISP (they are the ones blocking the site). I copied the text below. I spoke with someone there and they couldn't explain why the site was blocked. Apparantly your site was put on a list of malicious websites and they don't have access to who/why it was reported.I explained that even if I reconfigured my DNS server they would still be blocking the site for the rest of the users which will not work. Sonic is a very common ISP in ourarea.Even if sonic removes you from their blocked site list there is the issue of where the original block come from. I hope this helps you resolve this quickly.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 02:03 PM
Thank you for proving more details and for your cooperation with this. We greatly appreciate it.
If I am not mistaken, this is the official website where we can reach Sonic ISP where you are subscribed with http://www.sonic.net?. We'll try to address this matter directly to them and we are hopeful that we will be able to resolve this with their cooperation.
I have also raised this to our higher team for further review.
We will let you know here for any result. Thank you!
- taylorenergyAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 03:19 PM
Yes that is the correct ISP.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 03:25 PM
We have contacted Sonico Support to have our domains whitelisted from their phishing records. Hopefully this inconvenience will be sorted out quickly.