- Dan PayneAsked on August 31, 2011 at 12:29 PM
I am working with Leaveit2weaver.com on there estimate page.
The person who originally created this site is no longer avialable.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on August 31, 2011 at 10:37 PM
Unfortunately we can not do that since this is not the only form created
under the previous owners account. As a work around though what you can
do is to sign up with JotForm and recreate the form in your account using
the Import feature. Once the form is duplicated in your account get the
new embed code and update your existing website with the new embed code.
To see how it works please do the following:
1. Copy the URL of the form that needs to be cloned
2. Log into your target account
3. Click on "New Form"
4. Click on "Import Form"
5. Click on "From a Web Page" and paste the form URL
6. Click Continue and your form should be cloned.
To get the new embed code:
1. Open the form in JotForm.
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed'
3. Select Embed Form.
4. There are several codes available for you to choose from.
You can visit the following articles on our User Guide for more information
on what embed code to use:
Hope this helps, let us know if you have questions.