- maorimusicAsked on August 12, 2014 at 02:54 AM
Whilst I can access many of the features of JotForm and see my usage statistics, I've been unable to access my JotForms for about 12 hours.
Although they're listed the MYFORMS page appears to be continually in a "loading" state and I'm unable to get any further.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 09:24 AM
We're very sorry to hear that.
Please try logging in through http://jotformeu.com/login and let us know whether this helps.
Switching to another browser also makes a big difference, because browsers are constantly being improved, it could be a temporary issue that is being addressed in the browser that is giving you this difficulty.
Also, try clearing your browser cache.
Did any of this help? Please let us know.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 09:57 AM
Please ignore my last advice - you don't have to clear your cache.
I have escalated the issue to our developers so that they can check for any anomalies.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 10:12 AM
1. What do you see something when you go this URL?
2. Please try visiting this URL, and then go to My Forms page and let us know if the problem is fixed:
- ghboosterAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 10:25 AM
The above link (http://www.jotform.com/?noCDN=true) helped with the Edit pages on your site, but my forms are still not rendering properly on my site this morning. Lots of bullets and a lack of carriage returns. Everything was fine last night.
- maorimusicAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 10:30 AM
I tried most of the suggested solutions prior to contacting Support (cleared cache, accessed site from another location, changed browser etc.,) without success.
I noted that a number of other people also experienced the same problem at about the same time.
However, the problem appears to have rectified, so no further action is required at this time.
Maori Music Publishing (UK) Ltd
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 12, 2014 at 11:57 AM
We are very glad to hear the problem is no longer present in our side. Thank you for reporting.
Have a great day!
- mathmodsAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 12:49 PM
Same problem here. I can access only a few features from the menu, but most of them are not working properly. If I click on "reports", for example, nothing is shown (only the "working" icon on the bottom right corner). Same problem if I click on the user icon on the top right corner, nothing is shown. Some icons are not shown, either (the "star" for favourite forms, for example).
I'm on a mac, I'm using either Safari or Firefox and I've had these problems for the last week. I updated Java a few days ago, but nothing has changed. And obviously I've tried clearing the cache, too.