- shmuelgAsked on August 31, 2011 at 01:39 PM
I am having spacing issues with my form: http://www.jotform.com/form/12215122353
Between the words of "Points Earned" when previewed, the space is gone/missing. This also occurs with the words after the colon ":" on each line.
Please advise since I could not find the "validation" button as you suggested above.
See screen shot below.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 06:00 AM
Here's how to correct the problem:
1. Copy this code
2. In a separate browser tab or window, load the form into the form builder
3. Click the Free Text (HTML) field with the problem
4. Click the Edit HTML button
5. Click the Edit HTML Source button
6. Replace all of the code there with what you copied in Step 1 and then click "Update"
7. Save the form
Please let us know if this helped or if you require further assistance with this or any other aspect of your forms. We'll be glad to help in whatever way we can.
- shmuelgAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 10:12 AM
Thanks. This worked. http://www.jotform.com/?formID=12215122353