- leducrealestateAsked on August 31, 2011 at 05:48 PM
I had mentioned this earlier and the code i received earlier. with that code what happens is you can only view two lines of form. you still cannot view full form. Can you please help?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 01:47 AM
Can you please provide us the link to the exact page where the form is embedded? This is so we can inspect and find out what the cause of the problem is. Thanks!
- leducrealestateAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 08:44 AMHello,
Here is the link when you open in internet explorer http://www.leducproperties.ca/http/www.leducproperties.ca/findbuyer
And if you use the same link in the firefox you cannot view it.
- leducrealestateAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 09:56 AMIt has some thing with background color if you keep white background it works fine on both.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on September 01, 2011 at 10:07 AM
I don't think background color can change the way an embedded form works on different browsers. But anyway, can you please try reverting to the old background color and see if it makes a difference? Do not update your embed codes, just change the background color.
If the old problem returns, try using iFrame codes.
To get your form's iframe codes:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the codes provided in the succeeding screen
I'll be waiting for your updates. Thank you!
- Moh2388Answered on October 01, 2011 at 04:09 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 01, 2011 at 04:38 AM
Good to know that the solution offered in this thread worked well for you. Should you have other issues or concerns, please do not hesitate to search the support forum, or open a new thread so we can provide you assistance.
Thank you very much for using JotForm!