- TomCrellinAsked on August 13, 2014 at 10:24 AM
Also, like the image I sent over with the www.manchesterairportcarparks.co.uk image would it be possible to have a description like you see in the image?
- KadeJMAnswered on August 13, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Are you referring to the descriptions below the form itself? As in the way it's displayed? Or?
- KadeJMAnswered on August 13, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Sorry, I meant to also inform you that I had split this thread from your other thread here http://www.jotform.com/answers/411323 since it is a separate question.
- TomCrellinAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 05:42 AM
With regards to the descriptions, I mean the descriptions of the products when it carries you through to the results page... So how they appear at the very top of http://www.jotform.com/answers/411323
- jedcadornaAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 09:14 AM
You were referring to this, right?
If that's the image, where would you like to put that? Do you want that to put on this form's thank you page http://form.jotformpro.com/form/41283846120955? I'm really sorry if I wasn't able to follow your question.
We'll be waiting for your response.
- TomCrellinAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 09:38 AM
That's correct yes, once the customer enters their dates on the homepage, I would like results to appear like this...
- TomCrellinAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 09:39 AM
So once the customer enters their dates on the homepage, I want the results to displayed a a different webpage.
- KadeJMAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 11:55 AM
I don't see why this couldn't be done. If you really wanted it to display that way it would have to be reformatted and set up to display the form results like that after receiving the data.
Since you mentioned it's on a custom webpage that is catching it though then that would have to be built outside of JotForm. I believe it would also involve using php to post your data as far as I know.