- mobilereviversAsked on August 13, 2014 at 12:34 PM
i want to make one form where everything can be submitted.
give you an example.
Select your Model
One Page is Phone and one is tablet but only one is neccessary
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 13, 2014 at 03:29 PM
That's definitely possible with Jotform.
First, create all the fields and divide your form into multiple pages using Page Break Tool under Survey Tools.
And then, create a Skip To Page Condition that will show the appropriate page depending on the user's answer from the first page.
I have created you an example form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/42246208997969?
You can clone this form if you want to check its fields and conditions.
If you need further assistance, let us know here.
- mobilereviversAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 11:22 PM
i setup conditional logic but its not working on my second form?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 15, 2014 at 02:26 AM
I cloned your form and did the required changes. Please take a look at the following cloned form and see if this works as expected: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/42261565729965?
Feel free to clone this form for a closer look. The following guide should help you in form cloning: http://www.jotform.com/help/42-How-to-Clone-an-Existing-Form-from-a-URL
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- mobilereviversAnswered on August 15, 2014 at 04:00 PM
thanks ashwin! what was wrong with it?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 15, 2014 at 06:40 PM
I think it's a field that is not updated to the conditional logic. I'm not sure since your form is already working with the desired skip-to-a-page logic.