- bigmpgAsked on August 13, 2014 at 09:09 PM
I have been testing out my form with different variations and I want to delete them off the form report and start collection real data. Is this possible?Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 02:18 AM
Yes it is possible to delete your form's submission data. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Sign in to your JotForm account.
2. Go to your form's submission page. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
3. Select the submission from the grid you want to delete and then click on the delete button from the top right corner.
4. You can also click on the "Delete All Submission" which is just before the grid. This will delete all the submissions you have in that form. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.