- efkhoustonAsked on August 14, 2014 at 01:31 AM
adding my vote to that request! many other apps out there are integrated with dwolla.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 04:53 AM
Thank you for your vote.
I am creating a feature request and sending it to our back end team. Please be noted that creating a feature request does not ensure that the feature will be implemented. It completely depends upon the feasibility and priority of our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on February 20, 2016 at 07:35 AM
We are currently working on a payment integration with Dwolla. Below are a few questions we have. Your input can help us decide what the integration will be like.
1. Would you like an option to allow ACH funding source aside from Dwolla account balance?
2. If the answer to number 1 is yes, what should happen to form submissions paid via ACH which takes days to clear?
a. Complete the submission right away; send email notifications and add the submission to my form's submission list
b. Dump the submission into the Incomplete Payments list. Once the payment is cleared, complete the submission, send email notifications, trigger webhooks (if configured) and forward data to any other integrations (such as MailChimp or Dropbox)
We are looking forward to your input.
- efkhoustonAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 08:04 PM
#1 - Yes
#2 - a - complete form submission
and d! there should be an incomplete payment list maintained, an email notification when it's cleared, and fwd data to any other integrations.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 23, 2016 at 09:39 PM
Your message has reached my colleague @NeilVicente. He will get back to you once he is back online.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on March 16, 2016 at 04:08 AM
We have just released Dwolla Payment Integration. Please feel free to try it.
We would also appreciate any feedback you can give with regards to the integration.
- JotForm SupportchadAnswered on March 17, 2016 at 02:51 PM
Just to follow up what Neil said, we have a blog post that talks about the integration: https://www.jotform.com/blog/194-You-Can-Now-Use-JotForm-and-Dwolla-to-Process-Payments-with-No-Fees
We're really excited about being able to offer this to our users. Do you mind giving the blog a read? Let us know your thoughts in the comments!