- bobbylachapelleAsked on August 14, 2014 at 01:41 PM
I made an invitation page with two radio button. One for "Accept" and another for "refuse". I want to send one email if the response for an invitation is "I accept" and send another email if they select "I refuse".
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Send Email Based on User's Answer
- sigmapi1897Answered on August 14, 2014 at 01:44 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 04:40 PM
Yes, that is possible with our conditional logic "Send Email After Submission". Please refer to this guide again: https://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-send-to-a-specific-email-address-based-on-a-selection.
1. You need to create two (2) autoresponder email: https://www.jotform.com/help/26-Creating-a-Form-Autoresponder. One for the Accept and one for the Refuse option.
2. After creating these two, just simply proceed on the conditional logic and setup your condition to like this:
Simply repeat the same for the other option.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 20, 2015 at 01:07 AM
This is a very old thread. I have moved your question to a new thread and you will be answered here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/684929