- bayviewboomAsked on August 14, 2014 at 02:10 PM
How can i remove the horizontal line under the Heading?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 04:45 PM
To remove the line below the header you can use Custom Inject CSS feature.
1. Open your form in JotForm
2. Click on 'Setup and Embed'
3. Choose 'Preferences'
4. Select the 'Form Styles' tab
5. In the Custom Inject CSS enter the following code:
Please let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- bayviewboomAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 07:39 PM
requesting a point-and-click option in the editor for this, instead of css.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 10:26 PM
I am sure that's one of a few features we have on the template builder which is currently under development. All news features will be published in the public. Hopefully, soon.