- mobilereviversAsked on August 14, 2014 at 03:32 PM
i have 3 forms setup in one and each section i want to have a diffrent auto responder setup
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 05:35 PM
You would simply need to setup 3 auto responders and then strip out the data from the body that you do not want to include:
In the guide you will see the question and answer section. Just remove what you do not want included for each. All three emails will be sent each time the form is submitted and will only have the information from the sections you desire.
Please let us know if you have any further questions and we will be happy help.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- mobilereviversAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 05:52 PM
how do i strip the data? how does the system know which ones to send?
i sent you a direct link to the form. can you check it out?
- mobilereviversAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 06:11 PM
i set up 3 diff auto responders but they dont work. the only one that works is the iphone. can i seperate the forms and just make each one link to one?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 08:25 PM
You need to apply conditional logics to Autoresponder. The following guide have an example on how to apply conditional to either Notifiers or Autoresponders (it works for both).
If you still have doubts, we are here to help.
- mobilereviversAnswered on August 14, 2014 at 09:50 PM
got my own way around it but now the conditios wont work. i have them set up but its still going to page 2 instead of 3 and 4 or whatever its linked to
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 15, 2014 at 01:44 AM
Your conditional logic is actually working. Here's a quick screencast: https://shots.jotform.com/welvin/screencast/2014-08-15_1340.swf
I would suggest to clear your browsers cache and check again: