- swapna_summitAsked on August 15, 2014 at 02:42 AM
– it appears than that where there is a matrix that has a value that is not selected it seems to cause the data values to be recorded against the incorrect table.
We are using API
for the form with the
SubmissionID = 283600529073971514
- jedcadornaAnswered on August 15, 2014 at 10:23 AM
Thank you for sending this report. I will send a ticket to our developer so they can look in this as I'm not fully equipped to handle this kind of issue. Our dev would be able to provide answer with regards to NULL values on matrix fields.
- JotForm SupportsteveAnswered on August 15, 2014 at 06:02 PM
Hello, This ticket has been escalated already, so there's no need to send a separate email to our development team. It's easier to track here since we have screenshots and a discussions forum. A developer will respond to this shortly. Thanks!
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on August 16, 2014 at 06:06 AM
Problem has been fixed,
Sorry for the trouble,