- Cesar CrashAsked on August 17, 2014 at 12:28 PM
Please help me. I see in the forum that this problem is not only with me. I login, when try to visualize subscriptions, it says login required, a vicious cycle.
It's getting a big trouble.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 17, 2014 at 06:17 PM
Your account CesarCrash is temporarily disabled because it had already exceeded the allowed limits for upload space. The current total upload you have is already at 139MB out of the allowed 100MB only for FREE accounts.
You may need to upgrade to higher subscription type to increase the capacity of your upload space.
Delete some submissions on your form that have larger upload files to decrease the current upload accumulated on your account.
Please take note that deleted submissions are permanently gone.
Use this link http://www.jotform.com/login to login to your account and do the necessary maintenance.
Inform us if you are still having issue logging to your account.
- Cesar CrashAnswered on August 17, 2014 at 09:21 PMHi, thanx for the response. That is the problem... I'd love to delete old submissions, but I can't delete some submissions, because it always tell me to login: 1 - I login 2 - I click on "My forms" 3 - I choose the form and click on "view submissions" (or something like this, it's in Portuguese here). 4 - It says "login required" 5 - I go back to step 1
As I told, it's a vicious cycle. It happened once these days, a guy named Mike talked to me in a chat and resolved it.
The link here goes to nowhere (https://../login), but again, I cant's access my submissions. Thanx again, Cesar
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 18, 2014 at 02:41 AM
We have now raised this to our developers for further investigation. We will inform you once this is resolve.
Our apologies for any inconveniences caused.
Thank you for your patience!
- JotForm SupportpaulsimpsonAnswered on August 19, 2014 at 03:59 PM
This has now been fixed. You should be able to log into your account and access your submissions.
- Cesar CrashAnswered on August 20, 2014 at 10:41 AMThanx a lot, Paul, it's OK now :-)