- bitsworkshopAsked on August 17, 2014 at 03:38 PM
I testing out my website, when I use the connect with Stripe option I get this error message upon submitting with a valid credit card:Oops!No API key provided. (HINT: set your API key using "Stripe::setApiKey()". You can generate API keys from the Stripe web interface. See https://stripe.com/api for details, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
whereas using my Stripe API keys work fine.
What do we need to fix here?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 17, 2014 at 07:09 PM
Thank you for providing us this information.
I think we have glitch in the Stripe integration when using the "Connect with Stripe" button method of connecting to Stripe.
Since the "Enter API Key" method work fine, I suggest you use that option for now.
I will submit a bug ticket report to our higher team support to investigate on the Stripe connection issue..
We will notify you for any update on the status when available.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on August 18, 2014 at 04:56 AM
Problem has been fixed,
Sorry for the trouble,
- bitsworkshopAnswered on August 18, 2014 at 03:49 PM
Thanks! It appears to be working now.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on August 18, 2014 at 04:52 PM
Glad to hear it! Please let us know if there is anything further we can assist you with and we will be happy to do so.
Thank you for using JotForm!