- Michael HayesAsked on August 18, 2014 at 03:00 AM
I am trying to set up PayPal Express for customer invoice payments. When the customer submits the form they are taken to the PayPal screen, however the payment summary box on the left shows USD instead of AUD. I have set the Jotform payment item to AUD and AUD is the only currency in my PayPal account (and it is set to default).
Any suggestions why the currency is incorrect?
- healthyimAnswered on August 18, 2014 at 06:26 AM
I have the same problem but with Japanese yen being changed to USD when redirected to the paypal check out.
- jedcadornaAnswered on August 18, 2014 at 09:16 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience.
I have escalated this to our 2nd level. I was able to encounter same issue here is my test.
- alp_denizAnswered on August 18, 2014 at 03:50 PM
The issue is identified and promptly fixed. Thank you very much for your quick notice.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 18, 2014 at 11:05 PM
@healthyim, your question has been moved to this thread.