- danwright1983Asked on July 22, 2010 at 08:42 AM
This has only started happening this morning please tell me how to resolve it as soon as possible
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 22, 2010 at 08:44 AM
Something must be broken on the form code. Can you post the URL of the page that has this problem?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 22, 2010 at 09:24 AM
There is a problem with your **currencies.com email address. Please do not use that email address on any of your forms. It takes very long time to respond and that's why the submission is extremely slow. I removed that email address from your poundsterlingforecast.com form and it works fine now.
- danwright1983Answered on July 22, 2010 at 09:38 AM
Thank you - much appreciated!!
- danwright1983Answered on July 22, 2010 at 09:54 AM
I have tried to and believe I have managed to remove them from eurorateforecast but it is still doing the same... is there any chance you could quickly check it and do the same for me on that one too?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 23, 2010 at 04:17 AM
I have tested the form on eurorateforecast and it works fine.