- Ken PinoAsked on August 18, 2014 at 02:26 PM
someone else created our forms but they keep going down - can you call us (815-405-3882) so we can arrange to get access to those forms via JotForm so we can stop them from periodically going down?
the two forms are :
https://secure.jotform.us/jsform/30384050053139 - registration
- KadeJMAnswered on August 18, 2014 at 03:40 PM
Did you mean that you don't currently have access to the account those forms are on then? Or? Are you able to confirm that?
Have you considered signing up for an account? If not then I would advise it since I currently only found that you have 4 guest accounts.
I checked the two form links you provided but they are deleted.
- KadeJMAnswered on August 18, 2014 at 03:43 PM
Sorry, I also forgot to mention that we do not provide phone support (since you had additionally asked if we could call you).
- kjpinoAnswered on August 18, 2014 at 03:49 PM
when you say we have four guest accounts... We do not have an account. our previous web developer must have... So how do we recover those forms and get them into an account we can access?
- KadeJMAnswered on August 18, 2014 at 03:51 PM
Right, you had mentioned that above - sorry about that.
Do you happen to know the email address or username that was used?
I tried to trace this but because those forms were deleted I am unable to locate the mentioned account.
- kjpinoAnswered on August 19, 2014 at 04:05 PM
no idea... Is there any way to recover them if we can find out?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 19, 2014 at 05:45 PM
If the forms are just simply deleted, but not purged then you can recover those. However, you need to tell us the email address used for that account so we can help you trace it.
- kjpinoAnswered on August 19, 2014 at 05:48 PM
best guess would be email@example.com
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 19, 2014 at 06:59 PM
Wonderful! The username is: acmedreamco. Unfortunately, I was not able to recover the forms. They are not into the trash folder.