- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 20, 2014 at 09:21 AM
If you want to add your own google analytics code in your form's source code and still be able to embed your form using iFrame embed code, here are the steps you should follow:
1. Download your form's source code and add your custom code for google analytics.
2. Upload this html file along with .js and .css files to your own server and grab the html file URL.
3. Paste the following iFrame code in your wordpress page where you want to display your form:
<iframe id="JotFormIFrame" onload="window.parent.scrollTo(0,0)" allowtransparency="true" src="XXXXX" frameborder="0" style="width:100%; height:100%; border:none;" scrolling="no"></iframe>
4. Replace the "XXXXX" in the above iFrame code with the html file URL you saved in the step #2.
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- PearsonUK-formsAnswered on May 28, 2015 at 05:48 AM
This sounds good for a SMEs but for companies like us takes a long process to do a production release. So it will be nice to get a direct solution for the iframe cross domain analytics integration.
This problem is hanging around from 2013 dated forum queries? Jotform should be capable of providing a solution to in next few years...