- geminiatsiAsked on September 02, 2011 at 04:11 PM
I have a person who keeps submitting fraudulent info to us under different names. I'd like to be able to block him from submitting forms. Is it possible to block his IP address from submitting anything else?
- yasincoAnswered on September 02, 2011 at 06:09 PM
Yes Go To Setup And Embed Click Preferences Then Click Advanced Settings Then Click Unique Submission And Click Strict Text Then It Should Be Done
- geminiatsiAnswered on September 02, 2011 at 06:58 PM
- yasincoAnswered on September 02, 2011 at 06:59 PM
- brx250Answered on September 02, 2011 at 08:28 PM
It's nice to hear you've sorted things out already. If you have any other questions in the future, please feel free to contact us again.
Thank you for using JotForm.
Albert | JotForm Support