- ken_stevensAsked on September 02, 2011 at 04:37 PM
I am receiving some submissions by email, but not all. I can't figure it out. Here is the link to my contact form:
Thank you, Ken
- allanftdAnswered on September 02, 2011 at 09:58 PM
Could it be possible that certain words are being blocked by your mail client or spam checker? I can see in your form that you have a comments box and that your customers might be using words that are filtered out and blocked by your system.
If you notice anything common between the submissions that are not being sent by email, that will be helpful and let us know about it (i.e. same email provider/ISP, same geographic location, etc).
Thank you for using JotForm!
- kenstevensAnswered on September 04, 2011 at 07:57 PM
I have the spam filter set high, and deletes upon receipt. I had to configure my spam by adding this permission address for safe receipt: email@example.com
Thank you for the assistance, I love this product and I have been using for years and highly recommend it to other organizations.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 04, 2011 at 08:41 PM
We're very glad you were able to find a solution to the problem and we really appreciate your commending our service to others.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 04, 2011 at 09:23 PM
It might be a good idea to also add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your safe list.