- Grahammilton1985Asked on August 21, 2014 at 03:20 AM
A have tried various options
- cettoxAnswered on August 21, 2014 at 03:28 AM
This is because you have a broken condition on your form, effectively prevents thank you setting to work, kindly fix that condition or remove, you'll see thank you setting will work again.
See an example form, that I cloned to your account from your problematic form, and removed the condition :
- Grahammilton1985Answered on August 21, 2014 at 03:34 AM
Thanks for a speedy response!
I look at the condition tab for the form you cloned and my form and they look exactly the same - IE the top one clicked...
- cettoxAnswered on August 21, 2014 at 03:45 AM
Can you give more details on how them being the same?
What I mean is saved conditions. Can you cofirm cloned version works ok?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on August 21, 2014 at 07:47 AM
Hi, you must have responded via the email. Your latest message came out empty.
Please try replying again by clicking on this link http://www.jotform.com/answers/418806