- interknechtAsked on September 03, 2011 at 02:54 PM
I have a project I am working on where I need a user to enter their name (name field) and then select a desired store location (drop down menu). Upon submission of the form I need a coupon (html page) to be filled with the name and the desired store that they just submitted. How can I carry variables from those two fields over after submission?
- yasincoAnswered on September 03, 2011 at 04:49 PM
I Would Like To Know This Too.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 03, 2011 at 10:51 PM
You can use the Send Post data feature to post the submitted
data into another page after submission.
To see how it works:
1. Create a "test.php" on your site and put this code in it:
<? print_r($_POST); ?>
2. Go to "Setup & Embed" -> "Thank You" -> "Custom URL" and enter http://domain.com/test.php
3. Enable the "Send Post Data"
4. Save and submit your form
You may also visit the following article from our User Guide for more
Hope this helps.