- NickKAsked on September 03, 2011 at 10:34 PM
I had no idea my account would be disabled if I chose this, once I reached 10.
I have used your service before and love it.
How do I undo SSL and switch my form backwithout it? I cannot find anything or perhaps I am just not looking in the right place.
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 03, 2011 at 10:38 PM
In the url address of the jotform integration just remove the 's' on https.
You can remove the ssl on the form.
1. Open your form in JotForm.
2. Click on 'Setup & Embed' .
3. Select 'Embed Form'.
4. In the Embed Form wizard window you will see an option for SSL.
You can make the form unsecure by remove the checkbox for the SSL.
Note: After disabling SSL on the form, get the new embed code and update
the code you have for any existing webpage where the form was added.
Let us know if you have questions.