- harvardiopAsked on August 26, 2014 at 08:04 PM
I'm using the Social Share widget, and do not want the background to be the same shade as the form itself (it looks quite awkward using the Jot Theme). Can I make it plain white? If so, how?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 26, 2014 at 11:12 PM
Fixed now. I have set the background to transparent. Kindly check.
- harvardiopAnswered on August 27, 2014 at 06:37 AM
Yes, it is fixed! One other minor question. As of now, it doesn't seem that the widget can be center on to the form. I see the option to align, and I have it set to "center" but it's still left justified. The same link above shows this. Is it possible to change that?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 27, 2014 at 09:30 AM
I did check the "SocialShare" widget and it seems the "Align" property is not working. Changing the alignment does not make any changes to the placement of icons. I am reporting this to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as this issue is fixed.
For now, I have used the "Shrink" feature to shrink the widget and added the following custom css code in your form to add the left margin of the widget to make it appear center aligned:
margin-left: 186px !important;
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 05:53 AM
Hi I just want to inform you that the social share widget alignment is now possible. But in order to set the proper alignment there is a prerequisite.
Set the alignment of the 'label' to 'top' as simple as that. This will ensure that the alignment of the widget will be applied. Try it yourself and let us know the outcome.
- harvardiopAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 09:17 AM
Yes, that worked! Thank you!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 10:20 AM
Glad to hear it. Should you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to open a new thread.