- koitformAsked on August 26, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Need help, I'd like custom fields in my form sent to Stripe Description field.
example invoice ID, invoice type, notes,
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 27, 2014 at 02:28 AM
Unfortunately it is currently not possible to send form fields data to Stripe transaction.
Let me create a feature request and send it to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
Please be noted that creating a feature request does not ensure that the feature will be implemented. It actually depends upon the feasibility and priority or our back end team.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on August 30, 2014 at 07:23 PM
You may now send a (single) form field data to Stripe by doing the ff:
1. Select your Stripe field then right click on it
2. Click "Show Properties"
3. Select the field you want to send to Stripe
4. Save your form
Hope this helps.