- markashtonAsked on July 23, 2010 at 06:09 AM
I'll soon have forms running into the hundreds. I have passed duty of care of data (excel download) over to the client. However, I'm twitchy that one day I'll get up and find all my forms gone - that will be a lot of fed up clients.
Can you placate my fears on this issue i.e. could you restore them if the unthinkable was to happen
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 23, 2010 at 08:42 AM
Yes, we have incremental Mysql replication backups and also periodic off-site backups on a separate service provider. If something happens to your forms we can restore them from backups.
We will do our best to keep deserving your trust.
- TheTrustGroupAnswered on May 24, 2011 at 02:23 AM
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on May 24, 2011 at 04:01 AM
For some reason, your post came out empty. If it's of any urgency, please create a separate thread for your question or concern. We will gladly assist you to the best of our capability. Thank you.
- markashtonAnswered on October 25, 2013 at 03:13 PM
Can I enquire about your current form backup status and safeguards with regard to disaster recovery.
Is it still the same as Aytekin's response of July 23 2010 above.
An update would be much appreciated
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on October 25, 2013 at 03:25 PM
Yes we do store the backups for emergency cases, so there is nothing to worry about. The forms and the data are completely safe with us.