- DillanDAsked on August 28, 2014 at 04:27 PM
hey guys,thanks so much for the email indicating I've almost reached my SSL form limit. I actually don't need my most recently created form to be SSL. Can you tell me how I can change it so I can accept a bunch of responses and don't have to upgrade? I'd prefer to remain at the free membership.Thank you!Dillan
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on August 28, 2014 at 05:13 PM
You do not have to actually make any changes to your form. You need to simply grab your form's non-SSL embed code and use it in your web page. Here are the steps you should follow:
1. Load your form in editor.
2. Click on "Setup & Embed" tab.
3. Click on "Embed Form".
4. Ensure that "Secure Form" check box is not checked and then copy the required embed code. Please check the screenshot below:
You need to use this embed code in your web page.
I have manually reset your SSL counter to zero and your account is in good shape now. Please be informed that we can reset the counter only once per account.