- KDOFormsAsked on August 30, 2014 at 01:48 PM
I see how to create folders but I don't see how I can move individual forms to the folder. We want to be able to put all the forms collected in one folder by family name.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on August 30, 2014 at 11:10 PM
You can drag and drop the from to the respective folders you want to move in.
You may also use the following procedure to move multiple forms.
1. Select the forms that you want to move into a specific folder
2. Click on Folders that displays the list of folders available in your account
3. Select the folder you want to move in
4. Click on Apply
Hope this information helps. Please get back to us if you need further assistance. We are happy to assist you.