- ztwerskyAsked on August 30, 2014 at 04:56 PM
As you can see in picture. Maybe it's only by me. Can someone see the problem by them too? Thank you.
- ztwerskyAnswered on August 30, 2014 at 05:09 PM
In Chrome it also shows ok.
- ztwerskyAnswered on August 30, 2014 at 05:11 PM
Very funny. I'm posting fast and the forum won't let me post - it says "Slow down, you're moving too fast!" What the f? Do you think I have time to sit and do nothing? I've been working for 2 whole days on my forums and need to get them up and running and have a few bugs - so what's the problem that I type and work fast? Don't get it.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 31, 2014 at 11:17 AM
I am able to replicate this problem using IE 11 on Windows 7 so let me forward this thread to our developers.
We'll let you know here when the issue is fixed. For now, use the following workaround instead: https://www.jotform.com/help/76-Adding-a-License-Agreement-to-a-Form
Would you mind telling us your current IE version? We will include that to our report.
- ztwerskyAnswered on August 31, 2014 at 11:22 AM
My current version is 11.0.9600.17207
- ztwerskyAnswered on August 31, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Ok, I used the method of the checkbox and it works great. Thank you.
- ztwerskyAnswered on August 31, 2014 at 11:47 AM
Just this second EVERYTHING on my forms is working. This happened this morning for about an hour. I don't know why it works and then stops.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on August 31, 2014 at 12:59 PM
That's great! Do you think it's the widget that causing the problem? Anyway, please let us know if you will notice an issue again. Hopefully, not anymore.
- ztwerskyAnswered on August 31, 2014 at 01:04 PM
Don't know if it was the widget. We will see. Thank you.