- jonnygAsked on September 06, 2011 at 04:01 PM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on September 06, 2011 at 08:44 PM
You can add multiple email address in the recipient of the notification
email alert by separating it with commas.
1. Click on "Setup and Embed" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
5. Enter comma separated email addresses in the "Recipient E-mail:" section
For more information please visit the following article on
or user guide for the details on how to do this:
Hope this helps.