- englipediaESAsked on September 06, 2011 at 10:57 PM
I've searched the forums but haven't found a thread relating to my question...
Under the 'Check Box' feature, there is a 'Selected' option. Is it possible to have multiple pre-selected boxes checked?
- allanftdAnswered on September 06, 2011 at 11:45 PM
You can do this by editing the form outside JotForm. Here's how:
1. Copy the full source code of the form
2. Paste the full source code to the webpage where you want to embed it.
3. Search for the check box field (i.e. Parts of Learning) and paste the following attribute inside each option that you want to be selected/checked:
so that it becomes:
<input type="checkbox" class="form-checkbox validate[required]" id="input_69_1" name="q69_partsOf69" checked="checked" value="Listen" />
4. Save the page.
We hope you find this information useful. Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on September 07, 2011 at 12:18 AM
Hi again englipediaES
Currently, to the best of my knowledge, Allan's solution is the only workable option. But the more I think about it the more logical it seems that if the Selected tool for radio button fields has just one element that can be selected, there ought to be an equivalent tool that allows mulitple selections for checkbox fields.
I'll submit a feature request ticket on this and see what our developers can come up with but I'm not making any promises that such a tool will ever be a part of the form builder.
Nevertheless, thanks for the idea!