- johnsnowincAsked on September 02, 2014 at 02:23 PM
Hello- Wondering if JotForm has the capacity to create multiple leads in SalesForce from a single web form.
1. For example, we want our users to share the email addresses of their friends in order to spread the word about our campaign.
2. They enter three email addresses into three 'email' fields on one form.
3. 3 submissions are created in JotForm and SalesForce.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 02, 2014 at 03:15 PM
Unfortunately it is not possible to create three separate submission from 1 form. It is possible however to send 3 emails for each submission by setting up separate form autoresponders for each email field:
And it is possible to populate a lead in Salesforce with those three email addresses:
Simply add all three of your email fields to the list of fields sent to Salesforce in the integration.
If you have any further questions, please let us know and we will be happy to help.