- ptn0301Asked on September 03, 2014 at 11:21 AM
We want to run postcode software in our forms so applicants can choose thier postcode then the address is selected automatically.
How is this integrated?
- KadeJMAnswered on September 03, 2014 at 12:54 PM
- ptn0301Answered on September 04, 2014 at 03:48 AM
Yes Correct. We want to use postcode anywhere in our forms . . . . How do we integrate?
- jedcadornaAnswered on September 04, 2014 at 07:14 AM
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on September 04, 2014 at 07:25 AM
Can you describe a little bit more how such an integration would work? Should it check if the post code is correct by comparing the city and postcode? If you can link to an example form that has such an integration that would be even better.
- ptn0301Answered on September 04, 2014 at 10:36 AM
When applicants fill in their details they only need to enter their postcode & then select their own address. This then pre-populates the fields. see image attached.
- KadeJMAnswered on September 04, 2014 at 11:44 AM
Thank you for the additional detail.
It seems you want something very similar to the postal widget as I previously suggested above but powered by PostalAnywhere instead.
My colleague has opened up a feature request for this on your behalf. Our developers will look this over for consideration as soon as they are able to and if it is implemented then we will update you here as soon as it is done.
- ptn0301Answered on September 08, 2014 at 04:41 AM
Thanks for that but having looked at the widget it its not suitable for we need.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 08, 2014 at 05:08 AM
A feature request is already sent to our back end team. We will get back to you as soon as we have any update form them.
- jonathanbrownAnswered on September 10, 2014 at 10:47 AM
I was just searching for the same thing, so very good to hear this feature might be on the way.
- ptn0301Answered on September 10, 2014 at 12:34 PM
Yeah we need to make it easy as possible to fill in a form...!