- asmeiptiAsked on September 03, 2014 at 11:36 AM
Good Day, I set up Google Drive Integration a while ago. I am still receiving submission emails, however the drive folder isn't being updated with submissions.
Is there any way to fix this and will the previous submissions be included when the integration is working again?
Please respond ASAP.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on September 03, 2014 at 01:26 PM
I'm sorry for the trouble caused to you.
I would suggest you to re-integrate your form with google drive and see if that solves your problem. You can click on the "Remove Integration" button to remove the current integration. Please check the screenshot below:
Unfortunately the previous submission will not be included when you re-integrate your form with google drive. If you want to add the previous submission to your google drive, you will have to edit the submission. If you edit your submission record, the submission PDF will be uploaded to google drive but if you have any upload field in your form it will not upload those files. Here are the steps to edit your submission records:
1. Go to your form's submission page. The following guide should help you: https://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions
2. Select the desired submission you want to edit for the grid.
3. Click on the "Edit" button which will open the submission data in edit mode. You need to click on the submit button to save the changes. Please check the screenshot below:
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.