- azagencyAsked on September 03, 2014 at 05:15 PM
Hello I imported the information from Wufoo, but I it only imported the full name field and no other field. I have 19 forms and about 1000 submissions.
Can you help me with this migration.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on September 03, 2014 at 06:29 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I was able to reproduce the issue with the 'Migrate from Wufoo' App. I tried to import a form with multiple fields, but only one Text field was transfered to the JotForm.
Now that issue has been escalated to our Development Team.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates on this.
- sidekickmafAnswered on September 03, 2014 at 06:33 PM
Thank you. I will not be able to move the account until that is done because setting up all of the forms and rules will be a lot of work. I look forward to hear from you when this issue is fixed. Hopefully soon.
- azagencyAnswered on September 10, 2014 at 06:44 PM
Any news on when this issue will be fixed?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on September 10, 2014 at 07:26 PM
Sorry to inform you that there is no update yet on the issue. Since the issue is already been escalated to our development team, you'll be notified through this thread as soon as we have an update. Hopefully, the issue shall be resolved soon.