- dt2goAsked on July 24, 2010 at 02:57 PM
I have currently have forms in my jotform inventory that I would like to duplicate and use for other parties, how do I do this?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on July 26, 2010 at 06:23 AM
Yes, certainly. On My Forms page, right click on a form and then click on "Clone Form".
If you need to clone a form from one account to another. Here is what you do:
1. Select your form and click on "Preview" button, then copy its URL.
2. Log into the other account and click on "New Form"
3. Select "Import Form" and then "From a web page". Then enter the form URL.